ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    I agree with your sentiment Eagle but am more bullish on time frame.

China is the largest importer of bauxite globally and is expected to be so for probably the next hundred years I expect. They are hungry for the raw ingredients required to continue building their cities and growing their economy. Central to this goal is the One Belt One Road project and implementing supply chains on a global scale. Such expansion requires domination of commodities across the board which serves to allow price control and guarantee of supply.

I point to the ancient Chinese military text "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu which provides a blue print for not only the battle field but also the corporate world. How might the Chinese thinking be in this time of global pandemic? “In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity” - Sun Tzu (The art of War).

My point is that I expect China to be using the current chaos to further its goals while its competition is weakened.

CAY has the best undeveloped bauxite asset in the world. I don't expect that it will be a matter of years before they make a move on this project. With the PFS being completed very soon it will provide everyone with a better understanding of the project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.001(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $138.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 9.9¢ 9.7¢ $150.2K 1.537M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 639125 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 225364 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.