AMA 4.08% 5.1¢ ama group limited

Ann: Chief Financial Officer Resignation, page-23

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    For sure that volume/$ isn't huge at all in the scheme of how many shares are on issue.

Just curious why someone would sell out at those levels as they would be lucky to be in the money and only last week the SP was mid 6.

Can speculate it is an insider who knows the refinance isn't going great and bailing.

I will be interested to see the next TIGA Trading Pty Ltd notice of change of interests of substantial holder.

For people who don't have access to inside info all you can do is trust what was said in the recent release is accurate.

3Q24 Quarterly Cash Flow and Activities Report

* Projecting positive operating cash flows in FY24, including all lease payments and changes in working capital. Returning to historical trading terms is now expected to occur in FY25 once refinancing hasbeen completed. As a result, total cash flow is now only expected to be positive for FY24 after includingcapital expenditure and net benefits of equity raising and debt repayment.

* Debt refinancing process progressing with several parties engaged in diligence processes. Thisremains on track to be finalised through 2H24.

Curve ball for me is Chief Financial Officer Resignation in this period of refinancing. Would have looked better on the resume and to his new employers that he can see things through to completion rather than leave unfinished.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.002(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $92.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.2¢ 4.7¢ $810.3K 16.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1745687 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 338056 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.