A2M 1.67% $6.70 the a2 milk company limited

Why did you not put you hand up for the position. Remember the...

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    Why did you not put you hand up for the position. Remember the dire straights Qantas was in and we told either use them or they could suffer the same fate of Ansett. Those JH groupies and Jayne herself that you derisively mention were instrumental in the Qantas turnaround back to profit and to where it sits now. Look at the fortunes of Virgin and Qantas after the comeback.

We should be so lucky to have such a team who are battle hardened who did not flee to greener pastures and stayed and fought the hard fight and won. Our competitors BOD are soft and have only seen good times hence their inability to come up with a successful strategy to combat their continued market share loss to us. I am delighted to have them in the trenches and on our side. Like I have said Geoff B was the right man for the time, to execute the next level of expansion and conquering Jayne and her team are what we need now.

She might not be all touchy feely as you would like but she is there to do her job and that does not include holding the hands and comforting shareholder's who expect the SP to continue in a straight line up at all times. I hope being a NZ citizen you make time to go to the next annual meeting in Auckland and hear her speak and see what she is like in person and maybe you might change tack on your outlook on her.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.