BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

IATO,I completely agree with your statement. A CFO with all the...

1. 119 Posts.
    IATO,

I completely agree with your statement. A CFO with all the companies inside information and at presumably the top of his career with a panoramic view out his corner window of the Swan River does not leave a company without giving it a great deal of thought. If he viewed the company (armed with more inside information than anyone could imagine) as having a bright future with sustainability why would he pull the pin, and why do it right at this moment?
    Any company would fight to retain a CFO especially at this crucial time of the year before the results are posted. If it was a family or health issue in general they get a leave of absence to sort themselves out privately so to avoid such an announcement.
    I think his departure right before the results is being underestimated, lets not forget that he was 2IC and has been with the company from the early stages of acquisitional growth so i am sure its not correct to assume that he no longer fit the bill. CL didnt build the company in isolation, it was clearly done in partnership with GE.

I would be more inclined to think that he may have been under pressure to report profitability in a way he disagreed with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.