PAR 0.00% 23.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: CHIKV study data published in Peer-Reviewed Journal, page-4

1. 4,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6798
    In just my humble opinion it's a bit of a mix....the definition is:

Under Listing Rule 3.1, the information in an announcement is considered market sensitive if "a reasonable person would expect the information to have a material effect on the price or value of the entity's securities"

Section 677 of the Corporations act provides a bit more of a hint:

"...if the information would, or would be likely to, influence persons who commonly invest in securities in deciding whether to acquire or dispose of the securities".

Would this body of work reviewed independently by an outside group solely cause someone to buy up or sell down?

It's data reviewed by independent publishers in the same line of work to confirm results and opinions of a study.

I don't know if the equivalent is an indirect company in the field like Breville commenting about a fashion retailer like Lovisa saying their jewellery is good and it is of our opinion that they have a good retail growth model and their systems and future potential looks good?

Is that material? Maybe, maybe not. Understood we are dealing with scientific results/opinions, quite tangible info. etc.

If it were me, I'd slap a 'market sensitive' label on just to be cautious?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $86.72K 369.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 203387 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 88876 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.