ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Sorry I was away from my computer, hard to type with mobile.

Sijasx pretty much answered your questions. I think Sijasx is probably right. Directors said "you get higher lithium grade as you move further south". That's BMG's main focus on Salar Atacama at moment (South). The Central and North areas of our Salar Atacama are unlikely to get anything economical.

As Sijasx said "Their theory goes that some of the Lithium has concentrated under the stream on its way to the lower altitude Salar IIRC". That is pretty much right. In theory we may get the highest concentration of lithium.

IMHO Salar de Pajonales is similar to South of Atacama. IMHO we should able to get good grades too. Apparently, geophysics already completed by vendor and it looks very good too. I guess we need to pay for their geophysics or re-do our own geophysics.

Natalie Claim is very interesting. I think it is at centre of lithium brine. If geophysics looks good, we may able to take out more surrounding land. IMHO it is much large than 600 hectares. The license fee for 20,000 hectares we got is about $40,000 per year. We must be very precise on exactly which area to keep. Lithium Chile has 160,000 hectares so it must cost them over $320,000 a year land tax.

@Sijasx " the game plan is to value add to some of the tenements by drilling in order to flip them."
    I think so too. It is better for micro-caps to flip assets than develop them. Often you get much better value if you sell it to a large company than try to get finance and develop it. Large companies prefer to focus on mining than exploration. IMHO they will always pay top dollars for assets that are high grade and big deposit. Hopefully we can get highest concentration and a good size deposit.

Several of my past investments have done more than 10 folds return for me. I've never seen any one of my investment actually became a miner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $5.470M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $12.04K 1.506M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1383108 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 795467 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.23am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.