KSS 0.00% 10.0¢ kleos space s.a

Ann: Chilean Air Force Agreement and Business Update, page-6

1. 1,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Don't forget it is the end of the year. People start to wind down - free up $$'s, close speccy positions they don't want to watch over the holidays & generally consolidate their lives. Typically the first half of the year the speccies do better (the optimism of the new year and plenty of time for SPs to fly) and blue chips do better in the second half as they "bank" their profits or limit their losses.
    Just remember those "clever" people just paid 72c the other day - I topped up yesterday @ 58c .... 20% smarter than them (at least that's my justification!).
    But it's not just KSS - have a look around. Although it is interesting how all our (the SHs) fears have revolved around the launch this year. As soon as that happened, we've moved on to worrying about commissioning, CR, trials and financial negotiations. So we lurch from one fear to the next. And the greater the expectation, the greater the fear of losing it.
    Probably the smartest thing to do would be to ignore everything and check the final score in April 2021.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.