CHM 0.00% 1.8¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

Ann: Chimeric partnering with Cell Therapies Australia, page-17

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    one would expect the CR any day now based on latest 4C

good news is cash burn should improve with JC gone to save $$$ and the final payment of $1.5m USD being made in FY2024. Total paid to COH being $10m USD. Pretty close to our current market cap.

all future milestone payments are very minimal with major costs being the funding of trials. Most trials are being partially funded by others with the exception of the cltx phase 1 b and the cdh17 trial

Bec is interested in trials in AUS and the changes to chm1101 delivery could facilitate this with the recent cell therapies Ann a move in this direction

things are progressing but no imminent value drivers and the funding situation being additional overhang on top of any broader market sentiment

I’m hoping their efforts in AUS will bring additional funding in the form of government grants to facilitate local innovation in cell therapies

chm will receive further funds from the RnD incentive but this is likely to be less than $5m and won’t be received for a few more months

CHM is in a tough funding position with only dilution ahead in the near term at very low sp which is disappointing. I would like to see a minimal cap raise now and then another followed shortly down the track but hopefully after some additional news ( from where I do not know) maybe MD Anderson trial

it’s interesting to see how much they paid for cltx and how little they are paying for the other assets - hopefully there is little correlation between cost of assets and their potential value.

interesting few months ahead for sure

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $18.06K 976.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1080560 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 93000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.