CHM 11.1% 2.0¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

I'm a long-term holder of PAA and have just bought in to CHM. I...

1. 2,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1594
    I'm a long-term holder of PAA and have just bought in to CHM.

I believe that if you ask all 12 patients in the PAA Motor Neurone Disease trial I'm sure they will advise you otherwise. Monepantel has provided each one a life-prolonging opportunity that all are grateful to achieve and has provided their family extended valuable time with their loved ones. There has been no advancement in MND/ALS drug progression for over 20 years so this is potentially a game-changer.

Same goes with CHM. Being a first-mover could also be a game-changer for people suffering from illnesses that the Company is addressing.

We're investing in both companies to make money that's for sure, but don't forget that we're dealing with people's lives here. Just imagine if you were suffering with Glioblastoma and you were sitting next to another person and one of you was going to receive the drug and the other a placebo? 50/50 chance.

I hope that both PAA and CHM succeed in extending life to all of their patients and we make a shite load of money. That includes patients in the MND trial who have invested in PAA since they commenced the trial. I think that speaks volumes about how they're progressing on the drug!

Last edited by ThePig: 22/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $26.18K 1.372M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 736556 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1462067 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.