CHM 6.25% 1.7¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

from 14:20 min M&A activity overviewAnd again we learnt...

1. 12,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3802
    from 14:20 min M&A activity overview

And again we learnt something new. She wasn't only actively involved in developing CD 19 CAR-Ts, she was involved in the negotiations too. That is of absolute importance. If anyone at CHM is able to sell the science and the value, it is her. We are lucky to know that both, JC and IMU's LC are close friends and work well together when needed. Hopper can be dismissed easily, but these 2 ladies are much harder to be replaced.

Impressive and growing platforms, if there is any " negative ", then it is patience required. Advent AML and GBM 1B prelims to be expected by end '24 or let's be more realistic, early '25. But if both confirm previous data then there is a big chance for deals to be announced.

No deals despite impressive data means more CR to come. For me no problem if done at higher sp and reflecting the progress. Another one similar to the last 2 CR and the market ( especially me ) won't trust CHM never again.

What to do now? Waiting on the side line and maybe jumping on at 10c+ or slowly building a share base at 3c.

Dalts66 and Steini are already set, NZ Trader is in the process, what will others do?

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $15.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $45.06K 2.512M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62187 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.