CHM 0.00% 1.8¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

Ann: Chimeric to Present at NWR Virtual Investor Conference, page-10

1. 5,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8940
    Great update with safety hurdle for cohort #1 looking to be met with final dose given to patient. After they clear this (in approx 4 weeks), they will then be able to escalate dosing to more than one patient at a time... and also moving to the next level of dosing (44m, 88m, 220m, 440m) as well as a second mode of administration.

It's a critical step in the right direction, and I'm glad they got two of my questions in around the considerations / timing of a second clinic for this phase 1 trial (after 18 patients dosed, and second clinic if available will accelerate the last leg before closing phase I), as well as the one of safety/cytokine storms (expected to be safer compared to existing blood CAR T as this is a localised treatment directly to the site, rather than throughout the body).

Another timely reminder of the quality of the management team at CHM... these guys have a Board and management team that looks more like a multi-billion US dollar listed company, not a A$100m one. What this translates to is a company that is able to execute and add shareholder value quicker and more efficiently than an experienced Board and executive team.

This team is already looking at planning for phase 2 in the GBM trial, but more importantly they are expanding their asset base by exploring other solid tumours with CLTX CAR T, and impressively they are already looking at opportunities to combine therapies. That's where early stage partnerships may come about and from what I'm hearing, they are getting a lot of interest from the industry... I'm watching this space, wouldn't be surprised if we get something big announced later this year on combination therapies.

What stuck with me though is when Jennifer (COO) said the advancements in cancer therapy when depicted in the kaplan meier curve should really have been replaced with people. That speaks to the culture and drive this team has and makes me want to be part of their journey. Inspiring start to a newly listed ASX company.

Goodluck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $35.47K 1.969M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 774870 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 134478 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.