NRZ 25.0% 0.5¢ neurizer ltd

Hey the SA govt have done great on this- both parties approved...

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Hey the SA govt have done great on this- both parties approved this - thanks in large to there being legislation that permits this under strict conditions- and LCK meeting these requirements. I don't kow how the SA govt can act on ALTA- they are defendant#1 here and are probably more concerned than we as LCK shareholders are. This one is up to the courts

The bigger issue is that if the judge finds grounds for ALTA to stop this approved trial, then it would appear that all the legislation and signed agreements and payments are deemed to stand for absolutely nothing. If that were the case then SA would be finished for resources in a heartbeat.

Who would ever invest in a company in a state where one persons prophetic REinterpretation of the feelings of a dreamtime myth can overrule law and contract? Rightly, the Chinese would probably walk away from Australia if this were possible.

That said, I cannot fathom this is remotely possible and enjoy being affirmed in these releases that we are days from producing gas and the work in the background continues unimpeded until this blot is behind us

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.512M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $13.64K 2.808M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 22966816 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4924828 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.