NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Ann: China Distribution Expansion, page-13

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Hi country bob, generally it is impossible to tell you the sales figures by clicking the button, especially when you involves multiples distribution channels.

Every channels have different fee schedule, and possible different rebate rate. You need to wait for all channels to send back their data, then you will need couple days to reconcile and work out the number.

If a button can resolve, then my wife no needs to work overtime to work out the number. haha..

You should count the 100,000 VINS in the ISS JV, coz it does bring in royalty.

I dunno how many sales JASTVIN has achieved, but definitely they are working so hard to achieve their own KPI - according to their weibo (chinese twitter).

GO GO netlinkz!!

Back to H - he always says he can setup similar product in half day. it is becoz he is an IT man. Think about thousand of businesses who cannot afford to pay H to get the setup done and after sales service. They will subscribe this service which is more affordable and come with continuing customer service support.

After years of working i would like to conclude that you do not need to be top of the top to get best revenue, you just need to be great and get a right marketing team to sell your product. So even thing is easy to build and setup, without marketer, you make $0.00.

Look at uber eats, everyone can drive to pick up food, but why still got ppl pay for the service?
    Whoever use ubereats are to buy your own time and to buy convenient, you know how to drive doesnt mean you would like to spend time to drive and park and walk and pick up and walk back to car and drive home.

Doing business doesn''t has to be conquered the whole market. You just need a slice of the market to get rich.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.