CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 17,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1359
    18c support tested & held firm again.

People are failing to realise this company always needed to raise money again & it is to grow the GK brand / business which is excellent.

I love they've flagged the raise at only 3.5m which is tiny when comparing it to the current mkt cap of almost 100m. It shows there is NOT going to be mass dilution going forward - big tick in my book.

Also - I would be inclined to think that the 'investors' will be hand-picked for this raising. In China (probably like most places), if you scratch my back, i'll scratch yours sort of thing... Remember, Mr. Li was given $1m at 1.5c and now the SP is almost 20c. No doubt he would have had a significant influence in his network promoting JAT to new Chinese investors.

Now moving on to the huge news from yesterday which absolutely should NOT BE UNDERESTIMATED. Little old JAT (via GK) will be the SOLE AUSTRALIAN AGENT for the CIIE.

Think about all the companies (A2M for example & its 9B mkt cap) who would have loved for this to be them!

The best way for brand awareness growth is via mass marketing / advertising. So little old JAT will be the sole aussie agent in the largest Chinese expo to introduce imported products in to the country they have ever held. The event is so large & important, it was announced by President Xi Jinping himself !!!

This is my favourite part of the Ann & IMO worth hundreds of millions of dollars itself...

upload_2018-3-1_10-29-11.png

IMO This will significantly fast-track JAT's Chinese sales / awareness / marketing efforts. Remember, yesterday BUB announced group revenues of $3.72m for the half, with Chinese sales being 13% of those - so Chinese IF revenues of $480k for the half.

Think about that for a second - the company is worth 400m & has Chinese IF revenues of $480k for the half...

We get there & the SP will be 80c on a commensurate basis.

Now if we extrapolate out a couple of years (perhaps that's too conservative) & compare to A2M. They are currently worth $9B & had Chinese IF sales of $114m in the first half. On a commensurate basis (for the sake of the argument) that puts the JAT SP at $18 if we get to $114m in half yearly Chinese IF sales.

What is noteworthy with comparing to A2M is that Mr Li is basically Mr. Henan Province. Which has more than 100m people as potential customers. He basically is the man in the province with more influence than one can imagine. He is the 3rd largest shareholder of one of China's major commercial banks. Think about that for a second - it's unthinkable to imagine an individual person being the 3rd largest shareholder of the Big 4 here... they're usually Insto Funds or Pension Funds.

Again - this is in the future, but if JAT can monetise Henan Province to the tune of only $1 per person, per 6 months, their half yearly Chinese IF revenue would put it on par with what A2M is doing at the moment...

Pretty Exciting Stuff Ey

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.