CMP 0.00% 30.0¢ compumedics limited

Used to be holders for a couple of years. Already sold out a...

1. 370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72

Used to be holders for a couple of years. Already sold out a while ago.

The fundamental of CMP used to be attractive, when it was trading at $0.2~0.3, 2-3years ago with strong products and growing sales.

But, in the recent years, its share price has become more speculative with highs as $1 and lows as $0.3, based on news.

I genuinely feel the management has derailed a bit and adopted a news-driven approach to manage the value of the company.

Every now and then, they would release some news to support the share price, yet the track record of delivering actual profit has been inconsistent in the past years, compared to their guidance and perception based on their "exciting" news.

In the case of JV, they would say something really exciting, even if there was so much uncertainty. I wish the management was a bit more humble in their news release, instead of creating over-optimistic pictures.

I think CMP management needs to focus on the fundamentals of the company's financial performance, instead of simply releasing exciting stories.

Still like their products but their sales growth has been a bit sluggish. Looking back to jump back in gain, when the fundamental is stronger(strong revenue grow, strong profit), the way I look at somfit/MEG is that they are great bonus to have but cannot be relied on in driving medium term growth for the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 126403 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 8694 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.