CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

re: Ann: China Oceanwide requesting FIRB to i... Hooter I agree...

1. 2,196 Posts.
    re: Ann: China Oceanwide requesting FIRB to i... Hooter I agree in principle with your thoughts. Longer term the prospects for the coy, in general,can become less beneficial for shareholders. I experienced great difficulties with Chinese involvement with SDL and vowed to stay away from coy's with such Chinese influence on the register.

Fact of the matter is Chinese are the major INVESTORS in Australian companies while banks and hedge funds around the world concentrate on making short term gains, releasing changing holder notices at ad nauseum. Not many have longer term views such as the Chinese.Investment in mining juniors all the way up to mid tiers is lacking atm, imo.

For every company that you could name that has been at the detriment of Chinese involvement there are probably 5 that would love OW to want to buy another 5% of their company, let alone having 15% already.

It really is don't bite the hand that feeds you etc etc but at this stage of CDU, imo, it is probably stabilising as far as SP downside is concerned, in the short to medium term. Who knows if it will lead to takeovers, probably, but we''ll stay alert and hope CDU can fight its way back to within somewhere of its former glory . It will be tougher to go it alone, as its current entity, but it is far better than the alternatives, imo.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.