CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: China Oceanwide requesting FIRB to increase , page-72

1. 515 Posts.
    re: Ann: China Oceanwide requesting FIRB to i... Bretto50 "I dont know about anyone else here but if someone tells me that Im looking through rose coloured glasses they might as well say I think you are a fool and I know more about this company than you and the company combined."
    After seeing what I've seen, and heard what I've heard, and read what I've read, I think it's a bit like this. Lets say someone discovers an Old Master, say a Cézanne. ( One of his works sold for $268 million in 2011.) This new find is up for grabs at auction, and you can bet your sweet bippy that there will be self appointed experts coming out of the woodwork who wouldn't know a painting from a toothbrush, poo pooing the very idea that this piece of rubbish is a Paul Cézanne. The thought that they may have designs on the painting for future gain and profit is of course preposterous. Those who are familiar with the consistent negative agenda of others are aware that they have no artistic talent, but make great critics. The fat lady will sing soon.
    Cheers Leto3

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.