BEE 0.00% 0.9¢ broo ltd

Ann: China Production Activation, page-114

1. 11 Posts.
    I feel good about this one. I think like a lot of us, i jumped in a bit early and got in on the hype. Was expecting to see some sales a bit earlier but all together I like this company and i think they are going to do very well. Yes they spend a lot but it is a great opportunity. I like the go hard or go home mentality. If you had a change to "dwarf" your current sales and step up with the big boys...wouldnt you do the same? Sometimes you have to bet big to win big and the odds are in their favour.

Buying the pub and some top of the range brewing and testing equipment makes sense to me. Make a kick ass beer and show it off. Show everybody that your serious and that there is a new brew in town.

They have done the hard work and i am sure that management had some sleepless nights over the scope of this operation. But it is all ready to go. It is either gonna be a massive success or they gonna fall flat on their ass. Either way i am in for the ride. Sometimes you have to invest with your

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.