ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 393
    Hi there govr , I love the tech of this company and the background of this field .
    Point 1: Don't know much in ref to this .

Point 2: I think that type of sentiment is a relic from the past by China . " .... In 2015 China invested some $500 million in local Israele start ups and Chinese companies bought several Israele companies " . China - Israel relations very strong especially as Israel keen to be less dependant on the USA . They will import a lot of Chinese manufacturing goods and export high range IP to China ....
    These companies very aware of the nature and culture of the Chinese people especially in regards to dealing with them on a business level . Some of mangerment ( Emc ) are " old China hands " and have valuable networks in place .
    One Israele company , IDE tech ltd , was behind the largest Desal plant in China ( Tianjin ) .
    In reference to Australia the market is minuscule Compared to the potential market in China ! So that would be where you focus on . Think of India in the far future .... unbelievable the opportunities ahead !

Point 3 : Emc do have projects in Israel trialing their tech . There is also" a localised wastewater treatment plant in the US Virgin Islands " and a " localised wastewater treatment in a hospital in Ethiopia "
    From little things BIG things will grow !

Point 4 : The Israelis are not just good mate they are second to none in this field . Utilising brackish water is one amoung many many water techs that have come from Israel .

Hope that helps you see a bigger picture ... Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.