CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    "We might also all have it OH SO WRONG"

What do you mean "all". Many of us believe that we are definitely playing our cards exactly right. I remember when we first brought a Chinese board member on board and saw the immense value of his connections, there was not a single contract in sight but I new that this was a turning point for our company (check my posts if you like). Our connections with Chinese businesses and business people has been a master stroke. The doubters most definitely do have it "OH SO WRONG", but please don't put out the impression that it is "ALL"of us.

China is not the big bad enemy, they are our greatest hope. They have made this company and for the next few years will continue to do so. While I have stated many times here that contracts outside of China will carry greater weight with the market, that is as much a diversification issue as anything else. Money is money and growth is growth.

By the way. We are not under the "auspices" of an Australian company. We are an Australian company. We manufacture in China, as do thousands of Start Ups through to mega Multi Nationals. Anyone thinks these are Chinese companies: Honda, Kimberly Clark, IBM, Audi, Westinghouse, Apple, Dow Corning, Stanley Tools. The list is virtually endless. They are major international players. They retain their autonomy from China while I am sure many of them have Chinese board members, senior managers etc. etc. China welcome PET into their country as an operator but have little interest in taking us over. Have you ever considered just how small a fish we are. They may love our product but as a company we are barely a dot. We are utterly insignificant to China's GDP.

Not picking on you here Kev, you just got me on a roll. The China paranoia I read here is phenomenal. They are our friends and our greatest asset. They will not chuck a wobbly if we manufacture in another country(by the way we made up that ridiculous rumor. We just said it so many times many people think that its true and inevitable)I will stop cause I could go all night.

Again, not directed at you Kev but many of us need to take a chill pill. China are not out to get us. They barely know we exist.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.