WCN 5.88% 1.8¢ white cliff minerals limited

re: Ann: CHINESE INVESTMENT IN KYRGYZ COPPER-... I think you've...

1. 4,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    re: Ann: CHINESE INVESTMENT IN KYRGYZ COPPER-... I think you've nailed it Kalmsy, they need either the oppies over the line or a decent cap raising at a higher price in the next few months to really get the exploration project cranking.

If the next round of Kirg drilling and the geophys survey are very positive, I'd like to see an all weather camp set up with Hele access to keep exploration going for all but the depths of winter, they do this in Alaska and Canada Kirg republic may be a tad bahind in that sort of support.

The problem is (and we can see it with only a few 1000m drilling planned for this summer) is they need to drill baby drill on that project, potentially with the Chinese involvement that focus may change.

Obivously with the Whilecliff Nickel target and the Mt Rem potential VMS discovery other drivers may sort the finances out.

That is the analogy with the early ARU, multiple projects to spread risk however ARU was spawned at the start of the U boom which helped alot. Also AS was a very good marketer, not sure if Todd is in the same boat, obivously a good Geo though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $29.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $13.97K 816.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5508334 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 5161199 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.