MVH 7.50% 8.6¢ medic vision limited

re: Ann: Chinese Medical Doctors Association ... Yes, Blokes,...

1. 4,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 945
    re: Ann: Chinese Medical Doctors Association ... Yes, Blokes, taken together with the November 25 Announcement on Macau, I believe we're seeing the second arm of the strategic roll-out beginning here, targeting the key 21st century markets of India AND China.

Read again what the President of the CMDA stated in his address:

"...the new medical reform program will be introduced at the end this year. In such a special moment, the building of the medical workforce is particularly important. China’s management of doctors will be in line with international practice, which means it will be changed from management by administration to management by industry."

And remember, this guy represents TWO MILLION Chinese medical practitioners.

"...China government health industry and revenues could yet be the next big thing we start talking about here at Hotcopper..."

Too right, Blokes!

As you say, a good deal of the groundwork has been laid here, our people already highly regarded. If we can enrol only a small proportion of those two million practitioners in MVH-operated Training Centres, this enterprise could look very exciting indeed!

Macau is practically ready to go, and our Indian partner is busily constructing the first of four centres already agreed for the sub-continent - Chennai to be fully operational and running medical & surgical training courses in Q1 2009.

We've probably already seen the turning point for Medic Vision. But with you, and Dabru et al, I'm looking for some kick-butt results from 2009 and beyond.

Season's greetings to all on this thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.