ALR 0.00% 0.3¢ altair minerals limited

I'm looking forward to 80 % agreement and renewal of that...

1. 2,891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    I'm looking forward to

80 % agreement and renewal of that contract as the company is well above the necessary $$ expended

that the 20% holder has agreed in a payment plan to meet the criteria to keep a hold of their % they owe us approx $500 k

we're a step closer to drilling results coming back from the labs so that countdown is on

looking forward to results of SPP of $2m being fully taken up + legally accepted Overs above the $2m as there's a good chance they will get extras

I'd imagine planning is underway to spend some of the new dollars we will be getting on chasing the mother-load pay-dirt that we seem to be inching very close to

lake Torrens might get a little attention and who knows could surprise.. reading some of the technical stuff on here the posts add a flavor of excitement to that plan

don't when as it proves to early but a roadshow might be something to at least plan for in the chance that we get the results were all fingers and toes for

that and whatever else I'm missing ( I'm still liking the gypsum but from some comments might be a way off from getting ML )

I reckon we're in for some good days ahead with the usual pauses to let off the traders

all in all upside looks like it's open to any range of numbers all w the disclaimer that we are fingers and toes in the zone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.