CHK 25.0% 0.3¢ cohiba minerals limited

Hey ChampThe whole performance of this company judging by your...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Hey Champ
    The whole performance of this company judging by your repeated and identically themed posts ('where are the Canadian Assays") clearly seems to be something that is significantly eating away at your internal mentality and making you a very agitated and angry man.
    For someone who has no vested interest in this company it seems like wasted emotions and anger building up inside you.
    As a medical professional and I am sure speaking on behalf of many of the shareholders (who most of us know and are comfortable this is a speccy play investment) maybe you should make a significant and positive health choice and just move away from this thread!
    Champ... getting agititated to the level you are clearly getting to and with not having any vested interested in the subject...... you don't need this in your life.

Please look after your health Champ and move on!!

For the record I am disappointed with the results and performance so far and while not satisfactory I just don't see the need to let is consume my thoughts every day. What happens on this speccy investment happens and we as minority shareholders have no control over the outcome...... so why spend so much emotion and agitation... it's called "circle of influence".... if you cannot influence the outcome of something in life don't invest too much of your emotional state in it!

MedicalMan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $10.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $365 121.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 35211408 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14097964 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 2000000
Last updated 15.22pm 03/05/2024 ?
CHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.