CHL 8.97% $1.28 camplify holdings limited

Ann: CHL H1FY24 Interim Results and Presentation, page-10

1. 10,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    paul camper - I have skimmed through this report plus AGM proceedings and looked for an asx announcement re completion of purchase -the latter was definitely missing, and the exact date of purchase seems elusive -integrations are to occur this quarter but one wonders if paul campers was purchased early Dec or mid... the announcement re exemption for 4C does not mention it either - paul camper will be critical going forward so it is entirely relelvant

I see some positives in the report but mainly in verbal waffle which is a worry !! Australia does seem to have slowed a lot, and I dont believe their excuse of less natural disasters. The insurance business does seem to make a bit of sense to me , (depending to a fair extent on their insurance company they have gone with), the tent one not so much!

But is there a need for a lot of expenditure on technological integration or has much of that been done? I would have to defer to Madamswer and say there is a lot more to come, but it appears they have done at least some.
    Been a lot going on, but is the founder the correct person to take it forward now??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
0.105(8.97%)
Mkt cap ! $91.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.28 $1.09 $178.4K 156.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3742 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 3460 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.