CHM 10.0% 1.8¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

We need to remember that the company listed on the ASX in Jan...

1. 4,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2011
    We need to remember that the company listed on the ASX in Jan this year. Its phase 1 trial started Sept last year. Although rolling needs to see CRs already, I think we need to be a bit more realistic, and put where we are into perspective.
    That being the results we have are for the 1st cohort of patients that had the drug hit their arm (well cranium). All that was needed for this to allow the trial to continue was no adverse events. This occurred. To have no adverse events, and achieve stable disease with this dosing is a very good sign that the follow on cohorts may see better results, and a good sign that the drug can find and bind to GBM even when not injected into the tumor.
    CarT, until now, has not been successful against solid tumor!!!! We are trialing in a rarified air space.

So the results we have so far help derisk (for its stage of development) an investment into CHM. I picked up another 100k shares at 30.5c today. Expecting the share price to be far higher than that when we get more updates next year. Perhaps we might get a blip after the SNO, but the small SOI works in both ways. The share price now allows accumulation opportunities, and will move in a frustrating manner on small volume. But that price at the moment is just noise. Towards the end of the phase one, and going into an approval phase 2b it should hopefully, be a lot different. smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $15.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $103.4K 5.657M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1370830 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 464912 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ 4405765
Last updated 15.53pm 30/05/2024 ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.