MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

re: Ann: CHM:Chameleon Clarification of Murch... How is CHM...

1. 1,573 Posts.
    re: Ann: CHM:Chameleon Clarification of Murch... How is CHM allowed to make ridiculous statements in their announcement. The court rulings are clear

CHM tried to get the "constructive trust" across the line and the judge has rejected it....over the whole or proportion of Murchison's interest in the Iron Jack Project

The judge concluded that the takeover contemplated the contribution by or on behalf of Murchison of very substantial funding(of many hundreds of millions of dollars) to reap the benefits of the Project.

The relevant benefit obtained by Murchison from the use of CHM's money was to derive an income stream from the exploitation of the Iron Jack Project.

If there were to be an account of profits upon the basis sought by Chameleon, the Court would order an allowance to reflect in particular the increase in value attributable to Murchison's funding of the project.

SO..... for CHM to come out and use the word "capital gain" after these statements is misconstrued and I find it hard to believe the ASX hasn't come in to make CHM correct their statement today.

MMX is a raging buy for me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.