VMS 0.00% 1.9¢ venture minerals limited

Thanks FF,I hold for a long time and was mostly underwater...

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Thanks FF,
    I hold for a long time and was mostly underwater too... but...
    We have proven deposits in Tassie (VMS spent close to $40 Mln proving them in the past) and v. attractive tenements in WA...

There are quite a few problems facing mine developers in OZ and I won't mention great unwashed as well as commodities price fluctuations - at last the IO, tin and tungsten prices are on the mend!
    The problem is cash and the access to finance!

- Unless you are looking for a trendy commodities or gold recently ... it is difficult to get investors attention and retain serious holders as well as get the financial backers at reasonable conditions and

- Most of today's "investors" are short term day-traders looking for instant gratifications... IMHO
    eg
    - only today an exploration company who (has done nothing) just applied for the tenement in Julimar neighbourhood went up in the market value over 120 % and "soph" investors offered them close to 2 x more money they needed to just start drilling!!!
    How good is Australia and how good are "sophisticated" investors??? - I bet they won't last till result announcement in 3 months? quoting:

..."Then, on Monday, it went into a trading halt ahead of a capital raising.

On Tuesday, the company revealed it had placed new shares worth $440,000 — but this was a placement with a twist.

It was not originated by "x" but resulted from the company being approached by a group of sophisticated and professional investors.

"x" will now follow up with an entitlement offer to raise a further $760,000 from shareholders.

The event connecting all these events is that "x", a penny stock that had previously been focusing on a vanadium-copper-nickel-platinum group elements (PGE) project in the Kimberley region, is now a player riding the Julimar wave — and the number of riders surfing that particular wave is now in double figures."

2/ regarding averaging down... I do not suggest to anyone but that's what I do for over 20 years with v. positive results as I did gained experience losing on selling under-performers and almost always losing as they usually came back in value with time
    ("dogs" I had a few... and lost a lot of money "betting" on exploration success... but if you do your research and invest as I do now - only in the companies with proven deposit and mine developers ... as nothing changed only sentiment of the "market" or price of commodities are in a downtrend...:
    I just average down to maximise my chances of either exiting or more like having a much better return on investment like eg I had recently on DEG and few others ... trends and commodities prices are reversing their trends and all of a sudden you are on the winner
    (eg DEG went up min 20 x in few months and "lo and behold" the same unhappy holders were complaining about "management" prior as well as during that incredible "run")

IMHO/DYOR

Last edited by Voytek: 19/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $68.82K 3.592M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 8488668 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3809669 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.