GBZ 0.00% 0.9¢ gbm resources limited

Ann: Chnage of Director Interest Notices, page-10

1. 595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 942
    I went back over to reclarify and apparently it is to do with a few factors, including length of time holding and then also allocated to proportion of holding, I misheard/misremembered the size of holding specifically being a direct factor for priority, which my cynical assumption would then be they conveniently get allocated to a few parties only who may hold but might be friendly with management, as perhaps implied a little above. Would be a bit of a red flag if they somehow only went to a few entities which seems to happen so often to retail, which from what I've seen from management here would be quite out of character.

Assuming above is correct, that it is based primarily on having held on a particular date plus proportionate to holding, almost certainly a bunch of people haven't applied for any shortfall with more not applying for enough to cover the extra shortfall % not taken up, then people like me who have applied for more than 200% extra just in case have resulted in the shortfall being more than 100% covered. Perhaps there could be quite a bit more than the 66% extra (being the expected minimum increase for those that applied for at least that much more, all else being equal ~40% of the shortfall to the ~60% already allocated).

Maybe those who applied for more than double the entitlement could be doubling their initial allotment? With 40% still to be allocated, wouldn't take too much for a few shortfall applicants to not be eligible and also many who took up the oppies not bothering to apply for shortfall or less than the maximum ratio of the shortfall to be allocated, expecting something similar that my cynicism thought may happen.

I'd assume they may simply take the holding date to be eligible for the shortfall to be from the record date or maybe the initial Ann on Dec 22, given this isn't an overly liquid stock probably not much difference in outcome anyway, but would be happy if they went back a bit further, these oppies provide more than decent leverage for minimal outlay and I'm surprised I may end up with many more in the shortfall than I thought if we are correct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $225 25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2819520 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 156665 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.28pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.