GBZ 11.1% 1.0¢ gbm resources limited

Ann: Chnage of Director Interest Notices, page-15

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 938
    That would explain my crossed wires with shortfall possibly conveniently ending up with a couple of brokers haha.

Hopefully that was just put in there as insurance in the event not all of the shortfall was subscribed for.

Going back over 2.6, it kinda reads like part A) may be enacted first, with Part B) only used if necessary, but not exactly clear. One of the paragraphs following seems to suggest the company won't deny the shortfall going to holders unless it is oversubscribed. To me implying scale back to holders in the event of excess applied with none to non holders etc. But also states no guarantee an eligible holder will receive any applied for (could be due to not fulfilling some extra criteria management set to get the shortfall though). It also states the shortfall offer may go on for 3 months, but results of the offer have said the shortfall is more than accounted for and would be processed in due course, so would assume they just need to work out the scaling/allotments.

Perhaps we will find out more during the week if not the outcome itself. Basically it seems like management have given themselves the option to do what they want, but implied eligible holders should get first crack.

Anyways, enough ramblings from myself who is certainly not an expert on this.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4145/4145324-c4729a511a9da2af5d3ea29e0f1c1ea4.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $10.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $14.02K 1.446M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 548882 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 473053 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.