ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1541
    After doing my own DD it's a thumbs up from me and it does still seem after both company announcements that the door is still open and that does make some sense for both parties.
    Charger now just need to open the door a bit wider and if they are prepared to do that then it is very possible that a merger can be implemented.
    Lots now depends on Charger management if they are prepared to continue negotiations and Core stays in the game and then can satisfy directors who will then satisfy holders big & small we may well have ourselves a merger agreement.
    Charger are obviously looking for assistance and perhaps survial in this current industry sector quagmire and this proposal has its merits for both companies, just got to get to an acceptable position and it does seem that is possible, unless another party joins which could mean ? then this could be a happening.
    Gunna get more interesting that's for sure and I'm stoked with Core management presenting the company in such a manner, reeks of confidence and positivity, successful or not.
    My opinion and rapped with the company aggression & direction, suits me just fine.
    Think company is on the job and I'm liking and much more to come on this little situation.
    GLAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.