MAH 1.72% 28.5¢ macmahon holdings limited

Ann: Christmas Creek Project, page-62

1. 464 Posts.
    They have a dozen contracts accross many continents ML173, hardly all eggs in a basket.

Sturnimator, its typical you would become defensive and then accuse others of personally attacking you. Well this is not the case, i guess long suffering holders are sick of you and ronaldo who have lost plenty here and then start a consistant attack of the company on teh HC boarse unrelentless because you two have sour grapes.

Your trolling is just that, persistant trolling from sour grapes of your massive financial losses here.
    I am quite sure you have gotten many calls wrong and for that matter i would say best you two moveon and leave us in peace.Since you have both lost heavily financially, we are not interested in your uneducated biased opinions.

Lastly i have read plent of both your posts and many on different companies show a complete lack of knowledge and wupuld have cause considerable losses had people followed your terrible advice.

In closing i wish you two all the luck.it is possible to regain your heavy losses however this will involve a change in mindset from sour grapes to a positive giving attitude as karma has gripped yoru investment decisions and causing financial grief to your sturnimator and ronaldo, and this shows in your troll postings

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $614.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.3¢ $924.3K 3.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29997 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.