RGL 0.00% 0.6¢ riversgold limited

Ann: Churchill Dam IOCG Project Update, page-10

1. 3,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    Well after an exhaustive research into who is left in the nearology play of the BHP exloration news RGL certainly ticks many boxes with a CR to come at a known price and expected some more $$ in the coffers than otherwse might have been expected before BHP ann and what will still be a tight Co with low mkt cap.

Next cab off rank is action AND RGL tells us they are to drill in early 2019 when action should be also happening eslewhere locally - another box ticked.

Nearology - well possibly the weakest point especially compared to CHK, and not in the much vaunted "Olypmic Dam corridor" always seen on the maps - i suspect it is one of those early definitions that takes hold in this game UNTIL some-one finds a deposit outside it - however looking at the geology the Gawler Volcanics stretch way west of RGL's ground and the Woomera exclusion zone is slap bang in the middle giving no access to exploration and therefore no ability to discover other deposits outside this corridor - ie force of no info the "corridor's western edge is defined by the woomera exc zone. - So RGL are not like on some other planet here and their target has as much merit as many others i would suggest who are about to drill in the corridor ie ARE/AIS, RDM etc

so RGL is kinda under the radar a bit atm and when the spp is away and the sp settles in the 7.5c to 8c range prior to drilling i think this Co is a good punt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.257M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ $68.25K 10.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 793633 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.