CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Roadmap to develop YOZO Pay in 2021Buy now pay later solution...

1. 513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254

Roadmap to develop YOZO Pay in 2021

Buy now pay later solution designed specifically for SMEs
    • On demand lending allows customers to pay their invoices and bills on time
    • YOZO Pay can be used to make purchases online and in store
    • Loan repayments split into four instalments
    • Simple, fast sign up, requiring only a personal guarantee, identification and credit card details
    • Suppliers are paid the full amount immediately, at time of purchase

I presume by everything you're directing me to the above specific section? If not i've already covered my views on YOZO's existing SME lending products and my sentence on BNPL just refers to the potential YOZO pay product.

Is your point that because YOZO targets SME's they are going to somehow be a differentiated BNPL provider? As i've highlighted in their above release, the BNPL capability will still rely on a personal guarantee. So while you're "targeted" at SMEs the underlying credit situation is unchanged.

In short, there is nothing stopping a small business owner from opening an AFTERPAY account to make purchases for their business.

If you've got something of value to add with how YOZO Pay is a differentiated BNPL product from what exists in the market already im sure other posters and myself would appreciate your insights.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.