CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

It’s the same b*s on this forum. Look at IOU, look at SOR: look...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    It’s the same b*s on this forum. Look at IOU, look at SOR: look at any number of stocks pumped through the Day Trading forum, and then look closely at the share price for each of them: they almost mirror themselves... There are no gains to be made by following the crowd.

Some negative people here got it right - but not for the right reason. They simply said what they know. And eh, they were right... for a period of time. Time will tell. But eh. They said red, and alas, it was red.

There are many people on this forum using multiple names - and with differing messaging. I say that with no regret. It wasn’t hard to find them - in fact it was super easy. And while I am concerned about that, eh... not sure I want to bother anymore given some personal things that have happened in the interim.

So back to basics for me: the price action to date, seems to struggle with a lower level - but that has happened before.

Me, myself: I’m loading up when I feel the time is right. But I’ll wait until the macro environment settles a bit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.