CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

I've been trading full-time 5+ years the hundreds of microcap...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    I've been trading full-time 5+ years the hundreds of microcap spec stocks like CI1 and have never seen a better example of capping/manipulation than the last few weeks on CI1.

Probably 95% of the time when newbies on HotCopper call out 'manipulation' it's just normal fair trading but this is bona fide illegal market manipulation.

There's a big holder with nothing better to do day after day than put up 2 million unit parcels all through the depth. The holder has at least 20-40 million shares and isn't a genuine seller.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3170/3170315-e83b078e49b42b5b753810e2f2d2841a.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3170/3170318-7a20e81d8901a991169dbf14faac00d2.jpg

The big sells only appear once there's very little demand/chance of being taken out. A genuine seller would either hit the bid or reload (iceberg) the ask.

As others have mentioned, all the sells get added during the day at the same time. The standard MO is for 3-10 2 million sell orders to arrive ~8:30am (possibly somewhat genuine sells as they are usually fairly spread out), then during the day once the capper wants to drive the price down they add a ridiculous 5-15 2 million sell orders on the ask. All orders usually get deleted overnight.

I am investigating this seller for referral regarding criminal prosecution. I have a dossier of evidence against the seller proving that the asks only have the intention of capping rather than selling. The broker is also liable for allowing such nefarious market orders.

The company is best placed to refer this matter to the ASX/ASIC, so if they can identify an entity on the share registry with at least 20-40 million shares and active on/off daily trading it should be fairly obvious who is responsible.

I am posting this on HotCopper because I have reason to suspect the capper may read this and/or that the management team may see it and be able to easily investigate.

There are levels of manipulation that deserve criminal prosecution and I am very determined to get an outcome here.

Regarding CI1, the stock would have bounced already up towards 3 cents and/or not have gone down as far if it wasn't for the capper in recent weeks. The insto capital raising seller (Bell Potter selling on behalf of LW Whitehall Group ~ 66.5 million shares at ~ 3 cents as per announcements released 30 March) finished up dumping for a loss last week and there's no other microcap BNPL February pump stock that has fallen so hard back to 52 week lows.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3170/3170312-e5562c8b0162e24196475b43258fae78.jpg

If anyone has time, please feel free to refer this info to the company.

Good luck to all and this really should bounce back up once the manipulator is forced to cease operation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.