CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Well I was hoping for more like the rest of you. There’s no...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Well I was hoping for more like the rest of you. There’s no question that CI1 has reliable revenue and profits moving forward, and this gives them a long runway to grow the business. Time is usually your biggest asset, if you have profits and little to no debt then you can afford to make some mistakes and find the answers to grow the business. As for Jimmy’s new income stream, really hope he’s planning to buy CI1 shares with it to support growth. As for the share price come Monday, really unsure, but the market seemed to have priced in a terrible story, I mean it’s basically trading at 1x revenue, and CI1 are clearly a solid business with revenue and profits going strong. Revenue growth not great, but look at ZIP, they grew revenue like mad, but did it at huge expense and the market has punished them fiercely. Your money is less safe with a billion plus company like ZIP who are slowly going to their grave. Growth for any price is not sustainable. Jimmy is clearly going to be strategic to build the business in a safe manner. Will be interesting to see what the next 6 months brings.
    Last edited by Hudgo: 26/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.