CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

It’s priced for no growth because there is no story as I have...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    It’s priced for no growth because there is no story as I have said before. Before CI1 was the story of the next CCP, people got that idea and it was looking very good, there was every reason people could believe he could build this debt insolvency business. His focus on this area only was excellent. We all knew the business was sound and we were getting a great price. But now the story has changed. Now it seems the focus is to grow BNPL, and there is not much mention of expanding the debt business. This is the reason for the share price decline. So from here, and I believe we are priced in fully for the new story, there are 2 options to build the share price. Jimmy legit builds the business and revenue and profits grow, (and without a story focus he will have to grow revenue a lot as there is no story to support the growth) or….a new story emerges, such as debt insolvencies grow as a result of economic factors, or Ci1 becomes the BNPL of Hong Kong. Please Jimmie, give the market a story they can latch onto. And also grow the business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.