CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Something I really like about this stock is that it is unusual....

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Something I really like about this stock is that it is unusual. I like it because it caters for an issue (economically) I see becoming a REAL issue in the short (not medium or long-term) time. It has also been CLEARLY sold down on an issue that arose during the recent (failed capital raise). And the amount of shares that have been sold in recent months has been remarkable: I have never seen this in all my life. I worked at a very reputable Investment Bank and I can honestly say, I have never seen this before. But I can say, there is potentially bad blood between CI1 and Credit Suisse. And I wouldn't worry about that - not at all. And not one bit. "Risk" always comes in at some point, and that is where some great gains are made for those who can weather the storm. On a weighting of risk-to-reward, I say this thing is only going one way... and that is up. Add some Chinese BS along the way, and the Chinese term "Guanxi" - which we have clearly just witnessed today - well, buckle up I say. And as for E*** (whatever his name is) repeatedly batting the "anti-manipulation" reason... well, whoever you are, you have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about. I know for a fact how that game works... I did it myself for years - and at a very respectable bank. Happy to educate you as to how; when I have time understandably. But I suggest to others, to ignore his BS. And of course that Rob80 (I think that is his name) - he is a Muppet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.