PPK 23.3% 53.0¢ ppk group limited

Very insightful analysis: - why do you say that test results...

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Very insightful analysis: - why do you say that test results from Strategic Alloys via PPK are imminent? When? I hope you are right.

3DA published the following in March:

+ New titanium with 5-7 times the fatigue life of the incumbent. ~$4.7B per year opportunity in next 5-7 years
    + New aluminium with double the operating temperature and 30% stronger than the incumbent
    + Next-gen super alloys incorporating nano particles for ultra strength, ballistics and radiation shielding
    + New cobalt alloy with 22% increased tensile strength at elevated temperatures and 30%+ harder

In addition, as has been announced, there is also a role for LIS in some of these initiatives.

The market is long overdue a detailed update by PPK on Strategic Alloys and how all the moving parts fit together. It is also worth recalling that PPK advised in its half-year report that "the original research project continues and Strategic Alloys has a second specific project in progress funded by a US listed defence participant to fuse BNNT into their patented alloy."

I don't know the identity of that listed US company but I wonder if it is Boeing.

I would much rather a clear announcement on these matters from PPK than joining the dots. However, PPK may be constrained through NDAs in some areas such as naming the US listed defence company and the amount it (and not PPK) is investing in the BNNT related project.

Hopefully a detailed market update from PPK on Strategic Alloys is coming soon because it would be most welcome as well as long overdue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.0¢
Change
0.100(23.3%)
Mkt cap ! $47.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.5¢ 76.0¢ 52.5¢ $1.137M 1.891M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 42278 53.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.5¢ 1705 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
53.5¢
  Change
0.100 ( 25.9 %)
Open High Low Volume
75.0¢ 75.0¢ 53.5¢ 188072
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.