OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Good thought,but ultimately worth a heck of a lot more id just...

1. 2,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1154
    Good thought,but ultimately worth a heck of a lot more id just Cascavel runs well,let alone the other finds.

I'd like to be a fly on the wall at board meetings and hope that no one has a swat.

Those Anglo directors appear not to have added their expertise in gold mining but in watching the ship go down so that Anglo could pick it up for a song.

There should be some accountability but I doubt that the boardroom politics would allow for this.

If Cascavel can get 80% recovery on the high grades and even the tails, should be more than enough to keep the ship afloat.

Overall the report is better than I expected.The worse case would have been no more recoverable gold.The expected case (IMO) was that CIL would be needed ASA .Here we have further adjustments giving better recovery.

Some seem to think that mining gold is a walk in the park:many cases demonstrate that it's not.Easy to bark from the sidelines.Management have been honest in facing up to problems compared to the last crowd.It has taken time to organize the CIL tests and comparisons, but all done logically to chart a course ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.