OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Woohooo!!!  The gold is there!!!So much for naysayers and...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Woohooo!!!  The gold is there!!!

So much for naysayers and doomsdayers.

The recovery rates are set to double thanks to our friendly Gekko adviser Peter Richards.  Once a CIL plant is on site, this is going to be a monster cash generator...but we will have to wait till 2019...just 2+ months away now.

Great to see that they are now moving to a 2 shift day now. 3,000 tons/month at 6 g/ton is 580 ounces just from the tailings alone.  At say, 80% recovery rates, you still get 464 ounces on a full month.  Now if you run half the month at the high grade (say 25 g/ton & 80% recovery?), and half on the tailings, that adds up to 967+232 =  1199 ounces a month.  I am assuming 80% recovery for both tailings and high grade.

In short, the company is now well on its way to becoming cash flow positive. The only question is how they navigate the Cartesian payment, but I am sure Cartesian can be persuaded to a delayed bigger payment down the line.

What I find truly intriguing and unanswered is why Anglo Gold's board rep left now that the share price is at its lows.  I mean they still own half the warrants and almost 20% of the company (pre Magna of course).  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.