RGT 2.90% 35.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: CIMETRA IMPORT APPROVAL GRANTED FOR INDIA, page-24

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Another good announcement on the heals of recent positive advance in the USA. Just keep up the momentum. I think it is good to have a number of strings to your bow in respect to products and covid being the latest big thing in town is not a bad area to be in.
    I just think they need to progress their trials faster and work harder to get just at least one product at a time into the mainstream so they build a good reputation. At the moment they are just a unknown little hopeful developer like so many others , all a lot of investors see is the poor track record, lots of promises and years of development with a number of flops and nothing much to show for it.
    They could do with a decent PR department pumping out regular reports on product sales in all markets they sell in, complete with life stories of how people have benefited, set up a Facebook page with a monitor so people can post questions and discuss solutions and personal experiences of use of the products. Their is lots that can be done to bolster their reputation. I could be wrong but i think they are improving in some areas , still looks to be a long way to go with this one. All the best fellow travelers.

Personal stock rating : buy low sell high, repeat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.