EMH 6.25% 15.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Ann: Cinovec Maiden Ore Reserve, Board Changes, Interim Funding, page-11

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Right, this is beginning to p*** me off. Ford bought into steel mills to guarantee quality and price; history regards this as a possible mistake as there were plenty of steel mills around, however Ford did not trust the deliverabity of consistency and what he wanted to do was take and keep market share with a good value product. There is currently a grab for Lithium and other battery raw materials (cobalt and Graphite) as there is evidence that all three will be in serious supply deficit by 2021...... the automotives are being forced up stream, they don't like it but they have no alternative; failure to secure supply will result in exiting the race; either JV with battery supplier, Lithium supplier or junior miner ( the big 4 say they are sold out for the next 5 years)....... the Asians have been making 85% of the worlds batteries, they have seen this coming, as have Tesla and other US companies but less so; these guys have been working to secure supply for some time........ I have no doubt that KC is in talks with German car makers, banks, govt officials etc with a view to securing this valuable resource for Europe and its manufacturing......... and while I am on my soap box...... get off Fingers back, I know he can fight his own fight but if you knew how many shares he owns directly and indirectly you would doff your hat; besides which your old informative style of posting has been replaced by playground comments........ oh, and finally, a little Dickie Bird told me that Hatch, the engineering consultants commissioned to look into processing methodology for EMH, concluded that the chosen route was a 'no brainer' no alternative was close........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $31.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $24.19K 154.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 89405 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 30327 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.