EMH 0.00% 27.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Ann: Cinovec Maiden Ore Reserve, Board Changes, Interim Funding, page-6

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    For me, this is the most important part of the announcement

The Company is actively engaged in discussions with potential European strategic partners including major car manufacturers with regards to the funding and development of the Cinovec Project. Given the ridiculously high level of interest in Europe in the lithium market and the obscene size of the resource the Company is beyond farking confident of a successful outcome in the near term in this regard. But we're not just going to give it away - HA - fark me - it's worth billions!! So we have to be patient and resolute that potential partners know and will recognise its value and a deal will be struck that is in the best possible interest of shareholders. In order to allow sufficient time to finalise discussions and properly assess the various options open to the Company, oh yeah, and keep sh1t evolving the Company has arranged an interim funding facility to maintain momentum in developing the project - a measly 2M @ a 10% discount ie fark all dilution. A tranche based arrangement that we might not even need.
    Last edited by Gonzarella: 28/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 27.0¢ $702 2.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11100 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 3530 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.