EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Good on you Wabbs. As usual, your post is a lofty serving of...

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Good on you Wabbs. As usual, your post is a lofty serving of your inane capacity to translate from the menu of betrayal shareholders have been served up.

Your mate Angus has done a great job hasn't he? The way things have turned out, he has been about as handy as a shirtfull of broken ribs?

His predecessor should qualify for a special mention at this years Academy Awards for his peformance as the key luminary in the whole process.

As upsetting as the outcome has been for shareholders, there is no doubt in my mind that the main cause of the demise of this business has been the egocentric posturing, bumbling incompetence and arrogant superiority shown by the B&M. Clanger Moloy would have made a much better fist of running the company than the B&M have done. To say nothing of the scrutiny which would have been brought to the boardroom by the alternative Directors who nominated for election to the board at the last AGM.

Not to put too fine a point on it Wabbs, but I can't avoid believing your part in undermining the push from the shareholders wanting better Management of Empire, has almost certainly been influencial in the downward spiral which has occurred.

Deny all you like - but all I can say is "I hope you are satisfied".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.