EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Toppy I have lost money as well of you the only difference...

1. 4,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Toppy I have lost money as well of you the only difference between me and you is who to blame.
    When the other nominees lost the election we had time to get out then but we still held and had faith in the board and we had time to get out when the well stopped flowing but we still held hoping it would be reworked.
    And you blame the directors for doing their job that went wrong, if they did something illegal that is a different matter but nothing has been proved yet.
    We all know before we invest majority rules and the major SH kept them there and that is not their fault it is our fault for investing in something where we have no control.
    All I can see is SH complaining about their loss and trying to justify it by blaming someone else like me and the board wake up if you keep investing in spec stocks it will not be the last time it will happen.
    It has happened to me more that once due to investing in spec stocks.
    I would like to see anyone come up with a specific item that they have done to cause this situation.
    I am not happy about it but that is how the cookie crumbles it is gone and on to something else and I have back what I lost on FDM and held as long as EGO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.