EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

It matters none of who believed in the board or not at this...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3313
    It matters none of who believed in the board or not at this point. We have lost our money. Best case with shell we might get a couple of Mac happy meals for our investment, lol.

I remember early on when I wanted our board gone way before the sale of ERM and speaking to many in the top 20 and large holders who had concerns also. The sad thing is, I was told to bugger off from a couple of QLD, one in SA and one in WA, who were big holders and if they only supported we could have removed the board successfully and I am very confident we would have survived and would have drilled more wells outside the RG area which was a shocking decision and eventually cost us all our money.

We might even be in T/O talks now but our team with Ken destroyed it all and blown all our money which MIN sadly capitalised. The rest is history.

The only thing that brings a smile is knowing those large holders who thought I was full of shit and those who discredited / personally attacked me and told me to bugger off have done there money also. Absolute champions aren't you! LOL.

Finally holders are to blame as well as many never bothered to vote. We had the numbers but if people don't vote we get what we get and that is totally screwed. Anyway a big learning experience, costly one for some including myself. Hope you are all finding a way to claw back those losses and life is treating you all well.

For me, OVER this BS run company led by people out of their depth imo. I will never forget and one day hopefully the true accountability presents its self. But for the minute moving on and walking away from EGO forum and events is peaceful, may Karma come out in the wash. All the very best to the majority of holders and for those board supporting legends wake up and smell the roses. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.