SPX 0.00% 0.8¢ spenda limited

There is so much going on VISA, Microsoft & MC just to mention a...

1. 1,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 606
    There is so much going on VISA, Microsoft & MC just to mention a few collaborations says it all!

Yew these companies work with many companies, but to advertise the shit out of $CRO speaks volumes of our amazing ecosystem! Now going global in multiples of countries!

Also says a lot about managements ability to engage abs execute such huge deals & calibrations with these huge companies! All in such a small timeframe from even putting the commercial role out being able to operate at capacity smoothly!

This baby is hot! It’s on everyone radar who matters! We really do have the privilege on only onboarding anything of Quilty with massive revenue returns for $CRO!

Compounding, compounding, compounding! It’s a beautiful ecosystem! This has the potential to blow everyone’s mind once the numbers of nodes explode and they all then give their customers to $CRO, then their customers in time! Just a snow ball effect and we haven’t even gathered one full role of the snowball effect yet!

I don’t care if it takes this quarterly, or the next two! But everyone with know about $CRO very shortly! I can’t think of business model, nor products as a collective. That has such potential to upscale with compounding at rate that will take place very shortly!

But I’m just taking each quarter as it comes, with the comfort of knowing my investment with $CRO is safe and I trust my research and $Cro management & ecosystem to take care of the rest!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $37.09K 4.809M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 7310452 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2878900 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.