SPX 12.5% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Ann: Cirralto signs Referral Agreement with Mastercard, page-136

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    Well done to all the CRO believers who have stuck through during these ‘doubtful’ times. The GOAT has continued to deliver his promises and exceeded two remarkable announcements within the first week of July where us shareholders were informed that this month will see aggressively tamed marketing and push of our total product suite tapping into major global markets!! AF is an absolute tech genius continuously working hard for himself and shareholders expanding it’s business reach through forming insane profitable synergies with major players who are worth billions who see the massive potential of our technologies and don’t want to miss out
    The binding share sale agreement to acquire Invigo is such a confidence play as they could’ve just been paid in cash... But instead chose to be paid in shares as they see the future potential of Cirralto!
    Now we have MasterCard which may, sorry I mean will introduce potential sales leads and business opportunities to Cirralto and will receive a trade facilitation fee for each successfully on boarded customer. Cirralto will retain at least 70% of the gross profit margin on each customer contract.
    THAT IS MIND BOGGLING the sky is NOT the limit, we can surpass the clouds and be mooning into space with a little more patience as this is a growth company!

No smoke and clouds here, matter fact it is a clear planned orchestrated business plan into becoming a portfolio stock providing and innovating, matter fact revolutionising all business transaction solutions to the upmost of efficiency never seen done before. The CRO will continue to GROW and I have full faith us holders are really onto something special.. maybe once in a lifetime opportunity as we now continue to increase profit margins into compounded exponential territory. IMO this is a long term hold stock for me which by itself can see me retire before I am 30 years old (I’m 24 now) with my average buy at 1.2c. Many more surprises to come, I’m very excited and baffled to be apart of this journey in the next few following years. Best wishes to all the CRO believers, now let’s see what tomorrow will bring GROW the CRO!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $2.533K 315.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 832086 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5760915 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.